- Put your headphones on and listen to your favorite playlist or download a book on tape (free at the library) and get in the zone
- Use our Evernote planner to organize your project – create a goal for the month and break down the project by week/day to stay focused.
- Create a simple mind map with BigMind iPhone/iPad app. They have a Pro version too. Try the free one and give it a test drive. I was able to download the app and create my mind map in about 30 minutes.
- Use your phone calendar and set a reminder to stay accountable.
- Set your phone timer to stay on track – This will keep you mindful of spending too much time on one item.
- Take pictures of items that you are going to donate as you go, create an album and you can later go back and document the items for your tax returns.
- Create a voice recorded email to someone that may be able to use an item – This will allow you to multitask and could be useful if you want to ask a family member of they could use an item before you decide to donate or sell an items.
Do you have tips you’d like to share? Add them in the comments or send a tweet and I’ll add your suggestions to this post.
Stay tuned and follow along with our 2014 Get Organized Challenge: Room by Room series.
Create your plan with our 2014 Evernote Calendar templates